Homecoming
I haven't been back home in Walnut for a while now, so I decided to go this weekend to visit family, friends, and relatives. It was a pretty sweet trip. Saw relatives I haven't seen in a while, got drunk w/ the buddies, and had a good Sunday brunch with the family.
Anyways, I didn't leave until Saturday around 2:00pm. Fuckin' aye, was partyin' all night until 6:00am. Went to Tao, partied at a friend's after, and completely lost track of time. I was hoping to be home and in bed by 4:00am, but you never know when you party hard. It was cool; some dancing, some drama, some excitement, but whatevers . . . nothing really to divulge on (;p).
So the next day, I woke up at 11:45am, but lagged like hell. I waited for the USC vs. Notre Dame game to start and bugged my brother to tape it. Wooooooh, I'm so glad he did. That was/is the game of the year (in my personal opinion). I lagged because I watched some of the 1st quarter until USC scored their 1st touchdown. Also, I was still feeling a bit hungover, and hungry as hell. I ended up going back to Walnut, visited relatives, then drank w/ the Outlaws at Cristobal's.
Now I'll go into a little bit more detail w/ my story (sorry if I kept out some key elements to my weekend extravaganza, but if it was actually significant, then I would've mentioned it; well some stuff happened while I was drunk on Friday night/Saturday morning but whatevers).
First things first, I went to Cristobal's thinking it was only gonne be 5 of us, but next thing you know, there was a freakin' house party going on. No, there wasn't a DJ and all, but there were a grip of heads. Anyways, if you want something cool to do while drinking, play versus mode in Karaoke Revolution for the PS2, and whoever loses, has to take a shot. OMFG, we were drinking Patron as if it were water. We also had Sake, and a Keg of Hef from BJ's. That was a grip of alcohol, especially since I just drank a bunch the night before. There was a wierd altercation involving Cristobal, Joel, and Brian, but I think it was our drunkeness that caused it. Unlike the night before, I wasn't acting w/ such bacchanalian behavior. A hint of it came out when me and Brian were playing Karaoke Revolution as a team against Jeanette (some chick I found out I went to Rincon JHS w/) and her chick friend, and Joel and Cristobal. I was trying to flirt a little bit w/ Jeanette, but I was thinking, "That's not a wise thing to do, especially since here boyfriend is there at the party too." LOL - but it's really fun doing some stupid shit like that. You know how people like to gamble because of the thrill of winning, well I gamble; just not with money ;). I ended up not trying to pursue anything because that would just mess up the whole party mood; also, me and Brian were winning so we were making everybody else drink instead of us. Then finally Georgious Fairyeous eventually showed up, joining in the festivities, but was the 1st one to pass out. I told him, his nickname really suits him well. Well after everybody else left, it was just me, Cristobal (obviously), Joel, Brian, Armi, and Geo (passed out on the couch). There was this wierd ass altercation between Joel, Brian, and Cristobal - but everything turned out fine. I swear alcohol makes you do some wierd shit (except for me - but that's a different story for a differtent time). I ended up going home at 5:00am that morning, completely exhausted and my body fatigued after 2 nights of drunken debauchery.
I wish I could reveal about my gallivants on Friday night/ Saturday morning in Vegas, but for the privacy and humility of other people (especially myself), I'll just say
Anyways, I didn't leave until Saturday around 2:00pm. Fuckin' aye, was partyin' all night until 6:00am. Went to Tao, partied at a friend's after, and completely lost track of time. I was hoping to be home and in bed by 4:00am, but you never know when you party hard. It was cool; some dancing, some drama, some excitement, but whatevers . . . nothing really to divulge on (;p).
So the next day, I woke up at 11:45am, but lagged like hell. I waited for the USC vs. Notre Dame game to start and bugged my brother to tape it. Wooooooh, I'm so glad he did. That was/is the game of the year (in my personal opinion). I lagged because I watched some of the 1st quarter until USC scored their 1st touchdown. Also, I was still feeling a bit hungover, and hungry as hell. I ended up going back to Walnut, visited relatives, then drank w/ the Outlaws at Cristobal's.
Now I'll go into a little bit more detail w/ my story (sorry if I kept out some key elements to my weekend extravaganza, but if it was actually significant, then I would've mentioned it; well some stuff happened while I was drunk on Friday night/Saturday morning but whatevers).
First things first, I went to Cristobal's thinking it was only gonne be 5 of us, but next thing you know, there was a freakin' house party going on. No, there wasn't a DJ and all, but there were a grip of heads. Anyways, if you want something cool to do while drinking, play versus mode in Karaoke Revolution for the PS2, and whoever loses, has to take a shot. OMFG, we were drinking Patron as if it were water. We also had Sake, and a Keg of Hef from BJ's. That was a grip of alcohol, especially since I just drank a bunch the night before. There was a wierd altercation involving Cristobal, Joel, and Brian, but I think it was our drunkeness that caused it. Unlike the night before, I wasn't acting w/ such bacchanalian behavior. A hint of it came out when me and Brian were playing Karaoke Revolution as a team against Jeanette (some chick I found out I went to Rincon JHS w/) and her chick friend, and Joel and Cristobal. I was trying to flirt a little bit w/ Jeanette, but I was thinking, "That's not a wise thing to do, especially since here boyfriend is there at the party too." LOL - but it's really fun doing some stupid shit like that. You know how people like to gamble because of the thrill of winning, well I gamble; just not with money ;). I ended up not trying to pursue anything because that would just mess up the whole party mood; also, me and Brian were winning so we were making everybody else drink instead of us. Then finally Georgious Fairyeous eventually showed up, joining in the festivities, but was the 1st one to pass out. I told him, his nickname really suits him well. Well after everybody else left, it was just me, Cristobal (obviously), Joel, Brian, Armi, and Geo (passed out on the couch). There was this wierd ass altercation between Joel, Brian, and Cristobal - but everything turned out fine. I swear alcohol makes you do some wierd shit (except for me - but that's a different story for a differtent time). I ended up going home at 5:00am that morning, completely exhausted and my body fatigued after 2 nights of drunken debauchery.
I wish I could reveal about my gallivants on Friday night/ Saturday morning in Vegas, but for the privacy and humility of other people (especially myself), I'll just say

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home