All I See Is Red
And I'm not looking at a maxi-pad...
Words can't describe how angry I am at the moment.
Discriminating towards our team, a new policing policy goes into effect today, where we all have to come in to work by 8:30am, email our manager to let him know we are in, and the same for when we leave. You know what? I'm fine with all this...seriously, I'm ok with this....
But when the HR person comes by my cube to check specifically on me if I'm here or not at 8:30am sharp, then fuck this bullshit. I was stuck in stupid rush hour traffic for 45 mins, what do you fucking expect? Don't punish my team if you're specifically out to get me. That's not cool. Call me out on your own. I fucking promise that I won't sue the company for discriminating only me. Just don't make my other team members suffer.
Yup, yup, I haven't blogged here in probably about a year or two, and this is my way of coming back. I'm honestly, totally through with all this bullshit. I hate it when people sneak around behind your back to check up on you. Why not just be forward and tell me upfront, put me on probation, whatevers; just don't be spying on me behind my back. It almost seems like you're out to get me.
I'm now wary of everyone in the office - even my friends. This doesn't bode well for me and my employer. When there total distrust between the two parties, as in any relationship, it's time to break it off. I'm no fool however, I've gotta find a new home.
Adios Muthaphukas!!!
Words can't describe how angry I am at the moment.
Discriminating towards our team, a new policing policy goes into effect today, where we all have to come in to work by 8:30am, email our manager to let him know we are in, and the same for when we leave. You know what? I'm fine with all this...seriously, I'm ok with this....
But when the HR person comes by my cube to check specifically on me if I'm here or not at 8:30am sharp, then fuck this bullshit. I was stuck in stupid rush hour traffic for 45 mins, what do you fucking expect? Don't punish my team if you're specifically out to get me. That's not cool. Call me out on your own. I fucking promise that I won't sue the company for discriminating only me. Just don't make my other team members suffer.
Yup, yup, I haven't blogged here in probably about a year or two, and this is my way of coming back. I'm honestly, totally through with all this bullshit. I hate it when people sneak around behind your back to check up on you. Why not just be forward and tell me upfront, put me on probation, whatevers; just don't be spying on me behind my back. It almost seems like you're out to get me.
I'm now wary of everyone in the office - even my friends. This doesn't bode well for me and my employer. When there total distrust between the two parties, as in any relationship, it's time to break it off. I'm no fool however, I've gotta find a new home.
Adios Muthaphukas!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home