Da Movement
Woah, it's been more than 2 months since my last post. I've quit smoking since then (well, I actually just smoke when I'm drunk, but now I don't even do that). I was sick, went out to Ghostbar (as in the last post), tried smoking, but was coughing up my lungs and threw up. Gross...
Been busy as hell @ IMPAC, working on some French Specs for our software...I now have a very good reason to dislike the French. Been working like crazy (10-12 hours/week, 7 days a week for the last 3 weeks). But I think it's worth it...well they better make it worth it or I'm out!!!
Now for the crux of this blog...Da Movement. Climax just had an annual retreat over the weekend and guess what...we were the host city! Go VEGAS! It's sometimes really difficult to be focused on "extra-curricular" activities as much as your "academic" life, but those who know, we are the people that makes the world go "round and round." It's those of us who take that extra step, walk that extra mile, leap that unleapable bound that makes a difference. And with that, I immersed myself in Da Movement. Not just a "Far-East Movement", but a world wide movement.
I seem to be speaking ambigously, but for those of you that were there, you know what I'm talking about. I haven't documented some of our happenings lately, but I'm gonna start again. To all those whom I haven't kept in touch w/ for a long time, I'm sorry, and I'll let you know all about it. I've been keeping myself real busy, professionally and socially, and I've been trying to keep it all together. I've been lucky to find the glue to hold me in tack, and I'm thankful.
Climax peeps, most especially Carl and Ben, thanks for clearing up the glasses. What I once thought was clearly crystal was so smudged and grimy. I know we now all have a clearer vision of what we're doing, and da movement we're a part of.
I'll get more specific as I write more blogs, but I just wanted to jot something down before I forget to start again...
Peace, Love, and Party!
Been busy as hell @ IMPAC, working on some French Specs for our software...I now have a very good reason to dislike the French. Been working like crazy (10-12 hours/week, 7 days a week for the last 3 weeks). But I think it's worth it...well they better make it worth it or I'm out!!!
Now for the crux of this blog...Da Movement. Climax just had an annual retreat over the weekend and guess what...we were the host city! Go VEGAS! It's sometimes really difficult to be focused on "extra-curricular" activities as much as your "academic" life, but those who know, we are the people that makes the world go "round and round." It's those of us who take that extra step, walk that extra mile, leap that unleapable bound that makes a difference. And with that, I immersed myself in Da Movement. Not just a "Far-East Movement", but a world wide movement.
I seem to be speaking ambigously, but for those of you that were there, you know what I'm talking about. I haven't documented some of our happenings lately, but I'm gonna start again. To all those whom I haven't kept in touch w/ for a long time, I'm sorry, and I'll let you know all about it. I've been keeping myself real busy, professionally and socially, and I've been trying to keep it all together. I've been lucky to find the glue to hold me in tack, and I'm thankful.
Climax peeps, most especially Carl and Ben, thanks for clearing up the glasses. What I once thought was clearly crystal was so smudged and grimy. I know we now all have a clearer vision of what we're doing, and da movement we're a part of.
I'll get more specific as I write more blogs, but I just wanted to jot something down before I forget to start again...
Peace, Love, and Party!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home