Welcome to the Empire
Dude, this past weekend was pretty fuckin' tight. Went to the Grand Opening of Empire Ballroom (Saturday night; Friday night I was sick so I couldn't go see Bad Religion) and saw Camp Freddy perform; Gina Gershon and Jani Lane were also guest singers for them. It was fuckin awesome. Dave Navarro is a great entertainer, and his licks are pretty bad ass too. All of this thanks to Pare Ko, Kozmoe. This guy is fuckin' cool - now I got somebody to roll w/ whenver I wanna go see a Rawk Show.
Other buddies showed up too, but not until later that night. Toooooo badddd for them - they missed an awesome show. The came later when empire became a club, which is a cool place too, but seriously, you gotta see and experience a rock show - ain't nothing like a live show. As usual, got crazy drunk that night, but was upset about a few events that happened later that night. Oh well, overall I enjoyed the night (except for the few kinks that happened).
Sunday, as you know, was my rest (read: bumming it) day. Great freakin' day to be on my lazy ass. Unfortunately, my lethargy caught up to me Monday morning. But anyways, I found my new favorite show of all time - Prison Break. I always wanted to watch, but I don't have a DVR nor do I have empty tapes to record off of. Luckily for me, FX had a Prison Break marathon, and I watched all 7 or 8 episodes - and I loved it. I'm not gonna give a review, because I actually think you should watch it yourself and decided for yourself whether or not you like it, but it's a very empathetic drama series about brotherhood.
And with that I'm outties like yo mama's belly button.
Other buddies showed up too, but not until later that night. Toooooo badddd for them - they missed an awesome show. The came later when empire became a club, which is a cool place too, but seriously, you gotta see and experience a rock show - ain't nothing like a live show. As usual, got crazy drunk that night, but was upset about a few events that happened later that night. Oh well, overall I enjoyed the night (except for the few kinks that happened).
Sunday, as you know, was my rest (read: bumming it) day. Great freakin' day to be on my lazy ass. Unfortunately, my lethargy caught up to me Monday morning. But anyways, I found my new favorite show of all time - Prison Break. I always wanted to watch, but I don't have a DVR nor do I have empty tapes to record off of. Luckily for me, FX had a Prison Break marathon, and I watched all 7 or 8 episodes - and I loved it. I'm not gonna give a review, because I actually think you should watch it yourself and decided for yourself whether or not you like it, but it's a very empathetic drama series about brotherhood.
And with that I'm outties like yo mama's belly button.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home